Ernesto Classic Scented Candle
A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers. The Trudon story begins in 1643. Elaborated hand in hand with world class perfumers, Trudon's fragrances are the result of a careful development. Choosing the raw materials, testing the formula in our laboratory, mixing the perfume with the wax are some of the steps that lead the way to a scented candle.
- Dimensions: 4" x 3.5"
- Burning time 55 to 60 hours
In a hotel of Havana, under the fixed sun of the Revolution : the fierce and partisan overtones of leather and tobacco meddle with the paneling’s waxen silence. In the cool dimness, fawn grimaces shimmer along with the smoke of cigars and the barrels of guns.
- Head Notes Bergamot, Grapefruit, Rhum
- Heart Notes Oak Wood, Clove, Labdanum, Patchouli
- Base Notes Tobacco, Amber, Leather, Moss
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.