Cyrnos Intermezzo Scented Candle
It stands out: with three wicks, the Intermezzo Candle is best placed in large rooms, where it will adorn a chimney or an elegant diner table. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers. The Trudon story begins in 1643. Elaborated hand in hand with world class perfumers, Trudon's fragrances are the result of a careful development. Choosing the raw materials, testing the formula in our laboratory, mixing the perfume with the wax are some of the steps that lead the way to a scented candle.
- Dimensions: 6" x 5"
- Burning time 110 to 120 hours
In its aromatic citrus garden, the sunny Cyrnos villa welcomed the flamboyant upper crust of early-20th century high society. Queens, poets and artists met in the shade of fig trees and parasol pines. They enjoyed a fabulous view and the easy life so typical of the blue Mediterranean shores. The villa benefited from Roquebrune’s air of scented lavender mixed with the dry aromas of Provence.
- Head Notes Foliages, Cut Grass, Mint
- Heart Notes Freesia, Iris, Tea
- Base Notes Pine Wood, Musks, Sap
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.