Riobranco Sneaker | Gravel/Black/Marsala
These unique mesh sneakers are a combination of two durable threads layered together. The resistant base is made of recycled plastic bottles while the top of knit is hexagonal pattern made of organic cotton.
- Hexamesh (70% organic cotton & 30% recycled polyester)
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Fit true to size. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.