Navin Reading Glasses
The CADDIS Navin is a half frame design with an Acetate upper and metal lined lower section that ensures that your lens don’t fall from your face. Named after one of the most innovative minds of the last 50 years, Navin R. Johnson, the Navin is a lightweight option. Readers come following magnifications - 0.00 to 2.00. Select under size.
- Acetate upper & metal lined lower
- Edge to Edge: 5.4"
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm).
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Anti-reflective coating helps to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coating for anti smudge.