Esplar Sneaker | White Black
Named for the Brazilian NGO that brings technical support to organic cotton farming families, these court-inspired shoes from Veja are made to make a difference.
The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.
- Upper: Leather | Panels: Leather | Logo V: Stitched
- Insole: Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining: Tech (100% Recycled Polyester)
- Laces: 100% Organic cotton
- EU 38 translates to US 7
- Made in Brazil
Runs true to size, we recommend taking your usual size.