V-12 B-Mesh Sneaker
The V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials. The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of leather and water-repellent suede
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Fit true to size. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.